Currently, we’re really digging Architecture in Helsinki’s latest album, and loooving their latest art direction!! Awesome colour tones and cute typeface!
We also love how they’ve have taken themselves into another new level in terms of branding, check out their NOW + 4EVA concept Store. In line with their latest album colour tones/art direction, they’ve collaborated with various creative entities to produce a series of lifestyle products! Wished these were available in Singapore!
Some products in the series include:
• 3D Architecture In Helsinki candy edibles by Lucy McRae
• Limited Edition AIH x Kester Black nail polish
• Limited Edition NOW + 4EVA resin bangle Collab with Dale Hardiman
• Exclusive AIH socks designed by Tightology
• Super limited AIH NOW + 4EVA bags by We Are Itu